Welcome To My Blog!

 So, I've been debating making a blog for a long time. I've tried in the past to make a blog and was unsuccessful or unhappy with what I made. I think determination is a big part of making anything a success and I suppose I've lacked determination in the past. Not to mention that my perfectionist instincts have made me hesitant to produce anything that I don't judge as perfect.

However, I think I've reached an age where it's easier to let things like perfectionism go. I don't care as much what other people think and care more about what makes me happy. I also have developed a determination to create content about what makes me happy.

And surprise, surprise: books make me happy! 

So look forward to (hopefully) daily posts that center around books. Thank you for reading and thank you for being here. 

x Sasha

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shardathon Round 3 TBR

Honey Girl by Morgan Rogers | Book Review

🎥 Filmathon TBR